Monday 23 February 2009

Yes, I am still alive.

Okay the first thing you're probably gonna notice is that ive got myself a timer! I got it because i wanted to see how much time we had left and it is a heck of alot less than i thought it was going to be, and ive just left it there to help me distribute my time better (and to scare classmates MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!) But it may well vanish as we near the end of the project and really starts bothering me.

Ive had to rework my schedule a bit due to wishful thinking on my part (blendshapes in a day - yeh right) So the plan is-

Blendshapes - finshed by Monday
Rigging + Painting weights - finshed by Weds eve.

And so far im on schedule.


Excuse the crappy cheesy animation, twas only a quick test to see if all the blendshapes are working together which they seem to be (if anyone sees any errors let me know). Its been a pretty steep learning curve over the past couple of days, luckily i only had to restart the blendshapes once. And incase anyone wondering its 9 mouth controls, 4 eyebrow controls a nose and two eyes. And I didnt want to spend time configuring the controls to float off to the side of his head so i knocked together some quick outline heads and applyed to controls to that, it just means that i'll have to have another window open with this view in it.

Now onto an entirely new set of problems...rigging.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah man I love the timer....might steal one 2 scare Sam a lil...not yet though :D haha

    ReplyDelete